Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Few Project Previews

Red stenciled Christmas bags ~ perfect for holiday shopping!

I've been busy working on some new some-what Christmassy projects this past week. Here are a few of the projects so far.


Little glass ornaments filled with bits of vintage ephemera.


Vintage inspired french stockings.

Some amazing vintage French ticking that I haven't found a use for yet - along with some vintage buttons. I think I'm going to string some of the buttons together for some garland.


Some gorgeous old kitchenware! This was a project, but it was a fabulous find!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the stockings and the idea of buttons for a garland..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ephemera in the glass ornaments. GREAT! Hope your art show is a success!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria