Sunday, September 29, 2013

Vintage Tag Sale Gift Certificate Contest


With only two weeks left until The Grower's Daughter Vintage Tag Sale, my list of things to do is thankfully getting smaller.

For the next two weeks, I'll be hosting a contest for a $25.00 gift certificate that one lucky winner can use at the sale!

Here's how to enter:

1. Share the following link on your blog or Facebook page.

2. Come back to this post, or the Facebook page which can be found here (Facebook Event), and leave a comment letting me know where you've shared the link. Be sure to include your name.

On Friday, October 11th, I will draw one person from all of the comments left on here and on the Facebook page and the winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate.

The gift certificate can only be used at the sale, in the full amount.

Only one entry on the blog, and one entry on the Facebook page per person please.

Good luck!
- Maria

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful GiveAway!
    I would love to be included.
    I love your blog and found you a couple of posting ago with a visit to you and the grace and beauty of your inspiring home.

    Thank you for this beautiful share.

    xx
    bisous

    Dore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria! Lord willing, I'll be at your sale!
    I shared your post on my facebook page - Taraleigh Scott :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, wish I could be there...but too far away for me here
    in USA. I hope you will be putting a few items in your
    Etsy shop?? I can easily shop there and I would love
    to see what you got for sale!
    .............love your photos and your blog!
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I will be there and I can't wait. I would love an extra $25 to spend! How exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love looking at how vintage items can look so 'new'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This section is mainly video based with a few hands on training. There is A LOT of information in this section as it talks about every situation. massage Mooloolaba

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria