Monday, January 20, 2014

The Living Room and Hints of Spring


I feel like the living room has finally settled into place.

After all that came with Christmas was put back into storage, the room felt somewhat empty.

It wasn't long before it was feeling cozy again.




I've even, slightly early I might add, added a few bits of Spring.

Wishful thinking.


My Hyacinth has just started blooming, filling the room with it's floral fragrance and it won't be long before the Crocuses start unfolding as well.

I also tucked a small nest under a glass cloche I received from my sister for Christmas.

Are you ready for Spring yet?

3 comments:

  1. Love the corbels on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. They were a souvenier from our honeymoon.

      Delete
  2. I love the corbels, too. I can't seem to get enough of them. The dresser underneath is so lovely also.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comments! I always love reading them. - Maria